Washington, DC (PRWEB)
January 14, 2016
After a one-year delay, competent health skeleton contingency contention information on cost-sharing rebate reconciliations to a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services starting this spring. On Jan. 26, Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) and Softheon Inc. will benefaction “Cost-Sharing Reduction Reconciliation: Strategies for QHPs Submitting Data This Spring,” a nominal webinar that will inspect and consider CMS’s new manners on CSR settlement and a compared domestic and actuarial context.
In an hour-long program, including 15 mins dedicated to responding particular questions, Jon Kingsdale, Ph.D., of Wakely Consulting Group, Eugene Sayan, owner and CEO of Softheon, and Peter Polgar, expansion plan and business growth manager of Softheon, will offer insider perspectives on pivotal questions, including:
- What is a domestic context for these requirements? Why did Congress confirm on CSRs in a initial place, and how competence a House of Representatives lawsuit impact CSRs?
- What is a financial context? How many dollars are “in play” and that approach will they flow?
- What hurdles will health skeleton face in bettering to a new regulations and processes set onward by CMS? What specific processes contingency health skeleton perform?
- What are a pros and cons for your classification of a Simplified Method contra a Standard Method for assembly a CSR settlement requirements?
- What stairs should QHP issuers take to determine payments, conduct exceptions, emanate adjustments and guard this new process?
- How were halt payments estimated for 2014? How do they work?
Visit http://info.softheon.com/cost-sharing-reduction-reconciliation-strategies-for-qhps-submitting-data-this-springanuary-jan26-webinar-ais for some-more sum and registration information.
Empowering a nation’s initial state health advantage sell given 2008, Softheon’s prophesy and vital instruction residence health caring payer, provider and supervision agencies’ idea of assembly Affordable Care Act milestones. Softheon provides HIX Integration, Direct Enrollment, Premium Billing and Edge Server solutions for word carriers of all sizes participating in Federal and State Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Marketplaces. Softheon’s Marketplace Connector Cloud (MC2) has been devoted by health plans, in all 50 states, as an accelerated federal, state and private sell formation platform. Nearly 10% of all Americans who enrolled in Federal and State Based Marketplaces in 2015 coverage use Softheon MC2 height for enrollment, reward billing and member services. Softheon MC2 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) resolution where insurers compensate a one-time activation and ongoing PMPM fees for sell members only, while expelling most, if not all, risks compared with ACA enrollment correspondence and other mandates. Softheon is an certified web-broker entity and authorized by a sovereign supervision to offer subsidized health word to Americans. To find out some-more about Softheon, revisit http://www.softheon.com.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a edition and information association that has been portion a health caring attention for scarcely 30 years. It develops rarely targeted news, information and vital information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health word companies, medical organisation practices, purchasers of health insurance, curative companies and other health caring organizations. AIS products embody imitation and electronic newsletters, databases, Websites, looseleafs, vital reports, directories, webinars and practical conferences.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
202-775-9008 ext. 3064
Article Original Source: Click here for details