In further to giving a module an altogether new look, we’ve severely softened efficiencies in a credentialing, focus government and recruitment apportionment of a software,” pronounced Mike Aha, Director of Development
Nashua, NH (PRWEB)
April 19, 2016
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a heading provider of credentialing, provider enrollment and support government software, will underline Version 15 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp during a Texas Society for Medical Staff Specialists (TSMSS) 39th Annual Conference on Apr 20-21 during a Sugar Land Marriott Town Square in Sugar Land, TX.
Notable improvements accessible in IntelliSoft’s Version 15 medical module include:
- Overall Appearance: The altogether demeanour of a module has been updated with a new font, tone intrigue and lightening of both a window colors and information backgrounds.
- Search Screen: Functionality has been combined to a Search shade in a Provider Folder to concede for observation of Actions that need execution of a specific provider you’ve highlighted. Additional hunt options can be accessed by clicking a Advanced button.
- Enrollment Status: There is an Enrollment Status choice that will uncover a applications that have been combined to a Application Tab for any provider.
- Action Screen: You can now see effective dates, death dates and dollar value on a Action shade in a Application Tab.
- Web Verifications: New functionality has been combined for collection regulating web verifications for annals connected to a website (i.e. CAHQ). This can be setup regulating webcrawlers or as a primer web process.
- Recruitment Functionality: Additional fields have been combined to collect some-more upfront information from a provider including: primary license, gender, DEA, languages, ethnicity, position being practical for and geographic information.
- CAQH Data: An choice has been combined to concede acceptance of information changes done around CAQH import.
“We have worked closely with several of a pivotal clients as good as a CVO staff to supplement poignant functionality to this latest chronicle of a software. In further to giving a module an altogether new look, we’ve severely softened efficiencies in a credentialing, focus government and recruitment apportionment of a software,” pronounced Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies meddlesome in requesting a product proof of Version 15 of IntelliCred™ credentialing module or IntelliApp™ provider enrollment module can revisit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on a Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a heading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and support government module and veteran services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of medical systems, hospitals, managed caring organizations, credentialing corroboration organizations, particular use associations, and sub-acute medical organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of a many innovative certification corroboration services accessible for business who need an outsourcing option. Learn some-more by visiting a IntelliSoft Group website during http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
# # #
Article Original Source: Click here for details