When we designed this app, we set out to emanate a apparatus that would not usually do probity to a resources of calm in a strange book, though would broach it in a handy, responsive, and portable-friendly format that today’s family practitioners need.
January 06, 2016
Springer Publishing Company is bringing family practitioners a absolute new apparatus for their smartphones and tablets, with a recover of a new Family Practice Guidelines app. Adapted from a acclaimed Family Practice Guidelines by Jill Cash and Cheryl Glass, and designed for family practitioners during all levels – family helper practitioners, medicine assistants, and some-more – a app provides discerning and accessible entrance during a daub of a shade to family use clinical guidelines, procedures and studious training guides. The app is currently accessible for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch), with an Android recover due in 2016.
Said Pascal Schwarzer, Vice President, Digital Business Development during Springer Publishing: “When we designed this app, we set out to emanate a apparatus that would not usually do probity to a resources of calm in a strange book, though would broach it in a handy, responsive, and portable-friendly format that today’s family practitioners need. The outcome reflects a loyalty to bringing a knowledge in health caring announcement to a fast-changing digital market.”
Features of a app include:
- Up-to-date discipline all in one place – Clear, concise, and well-organized discipline are easy to read.
- Find what we need FAST: Easy to fast hunt entries and find a information practitioners need to assistance patients.
- Search over only a pretension – Search algorithm is optimized to demeanour for medical vernacular within a whole entry
- Patient Teaching Guides for patients – Easily share PDF guides for patients around email, iMessage, SMS, or printing
- Organized entries – Each entrance is damaged adult by territory for discerning and elementary navigation
- No Internet tie compulsory – Works in basements, elevators, and areas of low mobile or internet connectivity
- 20 areas of concentration including: Health Maintenance, Cardiovascular, Gynecologic, Infectious Disease, Pain Management, Psychiatric, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and more!
About Springer Publishing Company
A colonize in health caring and amicable scholarship publishing, Springer Publishing Company is famous as an innovative publisher in a fields of nursing, amicable work, psychology, counseling, open health, health administration, gerontology, and, underneath a Demos Medical imprint, clinical medicine. The association has won countless awards, including a American Library Association (ALA) Choice Awards, a Association of American Publishers (AAP) PROSE Awards, and a American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of a Year Awards, and publishes 150 peculiarity titles annually, all accessible as eBooks, in further to 21 journals, mobile apps, and digital products. Springer Publishing Company is ardent about providing a best veteran books, textbooks, guides, and anxiety works to professionals, instructors, and students. For some-more information, revisit http://www.springerpub.com.
Article Original Source: Click here for details